Getting to Know an Inline Fan
An inline fan controls the temperature and moisture through the air. This provides better airflow for your grow room to keep cannabis plants in good condition. Inline fans are essential for indoor cannabis growing.
- Right Size of Inline Fans – in selecting the inline fan size, you should consider the grow room area. Moreover, good air ventilation occurs with correct positions and placement of fans and other growing equipment. Some times you will also need adjustments depending on the cannabis production progress.
- Cubic Feet per Meter – this is also important in inline fans’ functions. CFM refers to the overall range of air a fan circulates in a minute.
- Right Diameter of Inline Fans – inline fans vary in diameters. A 6” inline fan is best to start on. The commonly used diameters are 4” 6” 8” setups. Further, If your setup does not suit a 6″ you can try other diameters.
Advantages of an Inline Fan
A typical inline fan helps remove carbon dioxide in the air, and it generates proper airflow across your greens. It keeps the humidity at a stable and normal level. Commonly, inline fans are part of a broader tool kit and used along with grow lights.
Limitations of Inline Fan’s
Inline fan monitors the computations of the urate air. Therefore, you should use it suitably for balanced and effective results.
Certain measurements are also noticed to get desired production outcomes. Good knowledge about your specific inline fan unit is a great help to utilize such a tool optimally.
TOP INLINE FANS FOR CANNABIS GROWERS
1. Hyper Fan Digital Mixed Flow 10”Hyper Fan HGC701410 Digital Mixed... gives you long-lasting performance. Likewise, it offers lower operating costs through lower heat output. Jet machines inspire the model’s reduced noise. Also, this increases airflow and creates excellent performance.
It has a 1065 CFM (Cubic Feet per Meter) air ventilation range. You can also observe effective speed control. The power is below 120V. At the same time, the lightweight aluminum case makes it simple to install. Besides, mount positioning allows adjustments in attachments.
The size and self-lubricating capacity ensure better operations. Moreover, it also creates less heat friction and an increase in the total lifespan. And to top that, it assures quiet procedures and dependability.
The speed control is adjustable from 30% to 100%. In addition to that, the speed controller can be detached from the fan. Thus, it is not dependent on the power cord.
- Easy to install
- Detachable speed controller
- 5-year warranty
- Requires good ability for speed control
2. Vortex Power Fan VTX 6”Vortex Powerfans VTX600 Vortex 497... is one of the most powerful and best inline fans in the market. To begin with, it has a reliable and outstanding ventilation solution. And aside from that, a rust-proof powder and epoxy finish cover it. The unit provides a quiet sound without risking its excellent ventilation ability.
Moreover, you can select from other models: 12” with 1140 CFM, 4” with 172 CFM, 6” with 497 CFM, 8” with 747 CFM, 10” with 790 CFM.
This product has a belt and edge extension. The unit allows easy hook-up of the duct. Likewise, it is lined with impact-resistant insulation and heavy gauge steel. It also provides sound absorption. There are permanent lubrication and extended life span with this unit for less hassled maintenance. Vortex Power Fans have 100 percent speed control and it has a 120V built-in power cord.
- Long-lasting with a 10-year warranty
- High Energy and Power
- Multiple options
- Best for grow areas and tents ventilation
- Not suitable for industrial applications
3. Can Fan Max Fan PRO Series 16
The Can-Fan Max Fan PRO Series 16"... is known for its efficiency and strength. The design takes it up to the next level. It operates quietly and efficiently.
The item’s housing meets professional standards.
It is has a 120V power cord. Moreover, you can choose from various sizes like 6” with 420 CFM, 8” with 863 CFM, and 16” with 2343 CFM. Hence, all these models come with 3 varying speed settings.
- Has speed variability
- Efficient and durable
- One of the largest and highest rated fans
- Fairly expensive
4. Rule 240 Inline Fan 4”
What’s good about Boating Accessories New Rule Bilge... is that it lets the airflow circulate quietly. It has low power and perfect for small inlet or outlet connections. Furthermore, it features a sealed motor channel that protects the fan from humidity. And, its nickel-plated case is corrosion-resistant decreasing damage tendencies.
This fan is easy to install. It is 4″ with an airflow of 235 CFM. Thus, it gives excellent air circulation capacity.
- Easy to install
- Limited area cover
5. Hurricane Inline Fan 12”
Due to its quality, Hurricane GL56736590 Inline 12 in... is recommended for professional applications. In addition, the fan is composed of UL rated elements. It has a durable powder coating. This coat is for preventing rust that comes from humidity. So, the UL rated parts go for quiet operations.
In addition, you can choose among five choices. But that depends on your particular needs. These include 4” with 171 CFM, 6” with 435 CFM, 8” with 745 CFM, 10” with 780 CFM, and 12” with 1060 CFM.
Moreover, these fans can be easily installed. An 8” model has a 120V power cord included.
As a result, this fan is highly endorsed for professional cannabis production.
- Easily installed
- Variety of options
- Recommended for professional use
- Requires superior knowledge
Cannabis growers and users aim for advanced profitable tools. Techniques for maximum benefits, these top-rated inline fans can make the search a step closer.
For advanced cannabis production strategies, inline fans can support smallholder farmers. As well as professionals and industrial producers.