There are a lot of indoor gardening enthusiasts who are very excited about the various LED grow lights that are being produced. They can be very useful in letting plants get what they need to have to grow. They are able to provide the wavelenghts of light that plants would need in order to grow their best.
Since LED lights are able to stay cool while being used, it is only natural that a lot of people are searching for LED lights instead of the usual HID lights that are also used to make plants grow. The selection of grow lights that make use of LED has grown considerably over the past years that searching for the right one can be a bit complicated.
If in case you are confused because of the many selections that are available, you would need to look at the features of the grow lights that you are considering and choose which one will give you what you need. Still having trouble with searching? It would be best if you can consider Advanced Platinum Series P150 150Watts 11-Band LED Grow Light. Get to know more about this product to help you decide if this is the one that you need.
[el55323ab8a1876 anchor=”Advanced Platinum Series P150 150w 12-band LED Grow Light ” imgurl=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81u4tYXbamL._SL1500_.jpg”]
- 12 Band Spectrum – You can be sure that it will provide a complete spectral output for all of the needs of the plant.
- Veg/Flower Switches – You can choose what you think will work best for the plants that you are trying to grow.
- Platinum LED Lights – This can provide 3x more than the intensity of other LED grow lights available.
- 45 x 35ft Coverage – This can be perfect for compact spaces.
- Aluminum Cool Heating Sinks – This will ensure that the product will stay cool while it is providing the type of light that your vegetables or your flowers need.
- 5 Year Warranty – You can check out other LED grow lights and you can be sure that you will not see this elsewhere.
- Very Effective – A lot of people have already stated that they can work well for both vegetables and flowers as they have noticed growth from the plants after some time.
- Compact – This can be placed easily on small and enclosed spaces without issues as it can fit well.
- Not Full Spectrum – Instead of full spectrum you will get 11 – spectrum light.
- No Hangers – Placing these grow lights too close to the plants may cause them to be sunburned. It will be best if they can be hanged from a considerable distance from the plants to make them work better.
The fact that these grow lights are new and have been improved in order to provide better features for your plants should make this one of the products that you are considering to purchase. They can offer you what you need and their warranty can assure you that you are going to use these lights for a long time.